
Ever notice certain people around you in a bubble? This shell that they just think certain things especially about themselves are spectacular. To others it's more of a fairy tale.
I know of several people in this proverbial bubble. One commonality is they all think they are perfect and need zero improvement. Hard to believe that's true isn't it? One person is Mr. Soy Sauce. The One is another. I can go on and on.
Since I've already mentioned two of them in my past blogs, I'll move to another coworker who I call The Buttman. I didn't come up with the name because he has a nice butt or likes butts. He had hemorrhoids and complications from surgery. He told everyone within arms reach in full graphic details for about a year how painful it was for him to have a bowel movement. So that is how I came up with The Buttman. I had considered "Full of Crap Man." Even though it's a more truthful description it doesn't fall off the tongue as easily.
Buttman is a contradiction of a hard worker. Most of the day he's not as his desk and I haven't figured out what he's doing. While he's at his desk, I'm still trying to figure that out. I hear him on the phone talking about his likes and dislikes or some subject about himself. Now we are supposed to help people with computer problems. I'm thinking Buttman believes he's a patient in a psychiatrist office laying on a sofa telling about his issues instead. When I do finally hear about business, he tells users that he has confirmed there is an issue and the different possible sources of the problem in which 99 percent of which "spyware" is the cause. If it doesn't turn on....spyware. You spilled water on your laptop...spyware. A tornado ripped the roof from your house and swept the computer into its clutches... it's spyware! Imagine you go to a doctor and in that waiting room you have people who have the swine flu, brokens limbs, or bleeding. Then you hear that same doctor say "Just take a aspirin." Well that's the kinda things you would hear from Buttman.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. I can keep going on with true stories but I wouldn't be writing a blog. It would be more like a novel 1000 pages thick.
So should I get a needle and burst that bubble?
No comments:
Post a Comment