Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Going in Circles


Do you ever feel like you are going in circles? I don't mean literally but figuratively. I get like that daily at work. Most of the time I get this from my superior. You may know him from my "Can you say soy sauce?" blog. Let's call him Mr. Coconut. Well Mr. Coconut just can't communicate as proven in my first blog.

As human beings we have a few ways we can reach out on what we want. The biggest way is speaking. Well that's a big fail for Coconut. Let's see, writing is definitely another way to communicate. That's what I am doing now to communicate with you. Well another big fail with Coconut. I've had the longest instant message dialogues just about something that should have been one line of text.

I think you can sense my frustrations. I haven't even discussed about the other coworkers. Well I did a little about "THE ONE" in my 2nd blog. So where do I go from here? Well I decided to blog to help vent my feelings. I created the Fly-Ly blog to share to the world that things you see on Seinfeld actually can and do happen in real life. Maybe not your life but mine. If I didn't blog, I think you would see me on the news about a crazed employee going postal on his boss. We all have to do something to relax and vent. I think I'll get a punching bag and paste Mr. Coconut's mug on it to help squeeze out the last of my frustrations for the day. Gonna figuratively crack open a coconut. After all it's better to be happy than to keep all that negativity inside.

Let us all try to straighten out these curves so we stop going in circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment